BEST WAX FOR SENSITIVE & DELICATE AREAS - This wax is better used on small areas (face, mustache/upper lip, chin, arms, underarms, and Brazilian/bikini). Used correctly, it is very gentle for waxing sensitive parts, and does not leave them irritatedEASY TO APPLY & REMOVE - This is an excellent wax, applies smoothly and dries super fast. It is very easy clean up once it hardens and removed all hair effortlessly, peels off clean. It leaves your skin very soft and smoothALMOST PAIN FREE - When using hard wax, the hair follicles and pores open up from the heat, making it much easier to pull the hair out. The wax is grabs every hair down to the root. Removal of the hair isn't even painful as long as you give it a firm but smooth pullSAVE YOUR TIME & MONEY - No strips. It doesn't require a muslin or pollen strip to be removed. You can get the same waxing results at home as you can at a salon/spaINGREDIENTS: Colophonium(Rosin),Glyceryl Rosinate,Ethylene/VA Copolymer,Beeswax,Paraffin,Glyceryl Hydrogenate Rosinate,Methyl Hydrogenated Rosinate,Hydrogenated Coconut Oil,C30-48 Alkyl Methicone
What's the difference between hard wax and soft wax (Which hurts less)
Soft wax is applied with a waxing spatula before being removed using a muslin strip. This wax is best suited for larger areas such as arms and legs. Hard wax is amazing on coarse hair and in sensitive areas because as it cools and hardens it only grabs the hair and doesn't pull on the skin, reducing discomfort and minimizing the possibility of irritation.
How to use:
1. Heat up the wax in wax heater (about 20-30 minutes) or in a double boiler (about 30 minutes) till it melt, wait till the wax become warm and creamy.
2. Clean your skin, dry water. Using a little olive, coconut oil or pre-epilation oil on the area prior before applying wax, it good protectant against overheat and helped you remove the wax.
3. Wax should be close to body temperature, test it by putting some wax on your wrist (Not too hot, won't burn your skin).
4. Use the wax stick to apply the wax in the direction the hair is growing. Spreading it evenly and apply pressure in the direction of hair growth. The narrow section of wax should be applied thinly with an edge around the perimeter for easy wax removal.
5. Wait about three minutes for the wax to set. The wax is shiny when it is first applied. Once it becomes opaque and you can leave a fingerprint on it, it's ready to be removed.
6. Quickly pull up wax along the direction of hair growth.
7. Wipe the skin with a cotton ball soaked in olive, coconut oil or baby oil to remove extra wax.
8. Rub a small amount of aloe vera gel onto the freshly waxed skin to soothe the area.
Korlin Hard Wax Beans for Face Underarms Brazilian Bikini Hair Remover 10.6 Ounce Chamomile DKFDUPNRS